Which amplifier should i buy

Hi,
Iv'e already asked , quite similar question , but i would like to clarify my question. So , Iv'e ordered a new speakers, Magico A3 and now i want to buy an amplifier, a tube amplifier. The amount of money that i can allow myself is up to 20,000$. The possibilities that i thought about are : zesto eror 300 / vtl MB -450 series ||| signature / vac phi 170 (two - i mean transform it monobloc) . Those are the options that i thought about till now. Does anyone can recommend which is the best option in this amount of money , it doesn't have to be from the option list that i mentioned.Unfortunately  there are brands that i can not buy in my country (ISR) , for example cat....
Thanks to anyone . 
128x128haimr
May I suggest Audions by AGD Productions. New gallium nitride transistors. They sound good into my Acoustats 2+2's. 
@haimr
I Know of a dealer local to me that is selling a pair of Octave MRE220 mono amps. They put out 220w into 4 ohms. They are also built like tanks. 
VAC absolutely blows away VTL. It's in another league. VTL is like Mercedes.  VAC is like ROLLS ROYCE. Go VAC if going tubes. Go Pass labs if going Solid State. 
If you like Audio Research and can stand the heat, your budget is more than sufficient to buy a pair of big reference monoblocks used and re-valve and re-cap.

Currently on eBay: Ref 210s at £7995, Ref 600s, re-valved, at $8,490.