Which amp would you choose for a JBL 4367 setup?

Hi! I am planning to buy a JBL 4367 and just wondering about which amp would you choose? I am looking for details, good soundtage. I listen to various genres, lotst of orchestra, jazz, classic rock etc

My first pick would be a Kinki Studio EX M1 and rather spend a bit more on cables.
2nd, used Kinki EX P-7 + Kinki monoblocks.
3rd, used Hegel H360 or any other Hegel?
4rd, used MBL C51 -hardest to find and the most expensive, but I would go for it, if it would offer significant improvement above the others.
or something else in this price range?

Rest of the system : Ikeda 9TT, VPI Classic, Gold Note PH10 + PSU10
128x128korakotta
I have the JBL 4367 and i've paired them with a Mcintosh Ma9000 and Ma6600 and while it sounded good it didn't sound amazing - a bit thin. I then powered them with, and bear with me, A schiit Freya+ preamp (I was skeptical at first) and a Magnus Audio ma400... it was MAGIC, seriously powerful and robust. you can get the schiit Frey+ for 800 and the Magnus Audio ma400 for 4500 through JM sound. Lastly I had it hooked up to an Audio Research VSi75 (integrated), build quality feels like scat BUT the sound was SUPERB. Best combo Ive found and actually listened to. Those mids were sooooo nice. There is a guy on Audiogon selling one new in the box for 4300. WELL worth it. Hope this helps.

I am late to this thread but want to share my 2 cents. I have owned the 4367 for 3 years and paired it with more than two dozen amps. In my small 13 x 14 ft room, a Cyrus 6 XPD beat all other amps hands down, including a pair of Cary 805 RS which is supposed to be the best tube monoblocks for high-efficiency speakers and cost 10x more. But when I move to a large room 19x25, the magic disappeared and the little Cyrus started to show its weakness. So I guess the bog woofers interacting with the room is a major factor as well. Talking about small tube amps 30-40 watts with high current, I have tried both Unison Research S6 and Finale Audio F-120 Mk2, both sound warm and musical but a little slow and disengaging. I guess the big woofers just need a higher dumping factor to stay under control. Talking about high power solid state amps, I tried Krell 575 XD which is designed by people from Mark Levinson, however they were never a good match. I got fairly good sound with a Vincent SV-700 hybrid, but I simply miss the magic when I had the Cyrus 6 XPD and 4367 in a small room... all said, you have to try and I wish you good luck, and the room plays a major roll as well, not just the speakers, or the amp.

line magnetic lm-508ia 300b 805 should be very good,and the price is under USD4000

Very important to get warrant when you buy the amplifier.

One good thing about the Kinki EX-M1 is that the unit has the input stage op-amps mounted in sockets, so you can play around with swapping different op amps to change the "voice" of the amp just like a tube amp. You can get some really nice Burson discrete opamps or other such as OPA627 or OPA1612 or OPA1611 on dual adapter.

Just make sure to identify single-channel op amps and dual-channel op amps.

It looks like the 2021 Kinki models have the op amps placed very tightly together. The older Kinki EX-M1 have them spaced out more and you could possibly put in a larger Sonic Imagery or Staccato op amps.