Which amp would you choose and why - Pass Labs XA-25 or First Watt F8?

I'm very interested in Nelson designs and hope to upgrade to his low watt offerings for a smaller room I have. Does anyone have experience with the Pass Labs XA-25 and First Watt F8 amps? Both are rated at 25W. What main differences do they have? Which one has better bass?

Preamp: Cary Audio SLP98
Speakers: Tannoy XT8F (91db efficient)
128x128galacticmayan
I have the xa25, much more powerful than its rated 25w, especially at 4 ohm dips.  I have an F3 which sounds glorious, but not near as powerful. I’d love to hear people give their perspective on the F8.
These flea watt amps are a niche possession. 
   Get 250-300W min. !!!

Headroom, the airy effortless sound will be awesome.    Even a 25W amp will clip very easily on average to med-high volume. 
 I learned my lesson years ago, I’m NOT saying Nelson or low watt stuff is bad, NO WAY!

Having the reserve, and hearing the huge difference with power reserves will make a difference, if and when you want a little bit of volume.  
For a small room, and never wanting to push volume, it will be fine.
if you think you need to jam a few songs, those small W amps will clip!

250W or more. 
I’ve been through 50, 75, 80, 100,125, 165W amps, once I bought my first 250W+ amp, never have I looked back. 
 Enjoy the music!
i have an xa25 that is coming into its own after a week and there are moments of absolute brilliance.  power and drive with my 86db Harbeths is more than adequate.  Also running a Cary tube preamp.  
XA25 actually puts out 80 watts or so.  I have had one for a year.  The sound is all I could ask for.  The drop for the F8 at 4 ohms is not what you want.

I won't be trading unless I choose different speakers and that ain't happening.  I didn't get into this to spend my time lugging components in and out of my system.