Which Amp to complete my system?

Need amp recommendations to complete my system.
Front end is PSA BHK + PSA DirectStream w/ net-bridge.  Speakers are Klipsch La Scala II.  Love horn speakers but want to ensure the amp is not additionally bright.
tinear123
Thanks all for the recommendations.  
@ thehorn and @ setriodes
I have taken special note of the Coiencident Dragon as an interesting option as I have the Coincident Frankenstein-II and live the amp but just not enough to bring the La Scala's alive.
@ smer319
I'll have to see if anyone in my area has a AR-R75SE to give a try.

MDH
definitely tubes with Klipsch horns.

And Although the Pass Labs Amps are some of the best SS imitators of tubes, IMO, Pass amp still will not do u justice.

The PSA BHK 250 would be too much power for easy-to-Drive-Klipsch horns. 

The Sonic Frontiers, Vincent and Rogue would be fine, but they do not match the high quality of the BHK hybrid Pre. So  I would bump it up a notch and quality for the team to amplifier, since it’s the last electronically is influencing the sound before it goes to your speakers. 

Consider Cary, Mystere, Primaluna, Quad, etc

A pair of small monos would be perfect IMO

If you cant go Mcintosh maybe a pair of upgraded Dynaco MKIIS mono amps. I used them with my Klipsch Belles with good results. Now i used Mcintosh MC275s with them. there is a difference but i still love the dynacos  tbh i cant bring myself to ever sell them. Def tubes with Klipsch though. Ive tried several solid state amps but even dead flat the horns i cant listen to them for several hours like  i can with good tubes.  
Post removed 
I have a Mac 2205 to drive my La Scala's, but the best sound came from a H.H
. Scott model 222 tube amp that I had restored! Not a lot of power, but then again you really don't need it due to speaker efficiency.