Which amp for Vandersteen 3As?

I am in the process of picking up a very nice pair of Vandersteen 3As. I own several SS amps and am torn between which would be the best match for the Vandys. The amps are: McCormack DNA-125, PS Audio HCA-2, B&K 125.2, B&K 200.7, Adcom GFA-555ii, and a Pioneer Spec-4. The pre-amp will be a Cary SL-100. Any thoughts on which amp would offer the best synergy would be appreciated, especially from current/past Vandersteen owners.
discnik
At one time, years ago I traded in my Vandersteen 2ci Speakers for the 3A Speakers.  I drove it with the McCormack DNA125 amp And it seemed to be a perfect match.  McCormack is much more high end than B&K or Adcom and is much better sounding as well.  
I ran my 3a sigs with an unmodded Adcom GFA 555, then a McCormack DNA-1.
Both provided a great sound.
The nice thing is that SMc Audio can upgrade the DNA-1's to whatever you want. They converted my DNA-1's to monoblocks, as well.

If you want to get the most from you Vandy's, I suggest going with either Ayre, Belles, or Atma Sphere (tubes). 
Trust me, I tried everything...
Also, when in doubt, PM John Rutan (audioconnection) for the best Vandy information.
Bob
Thanks for the tips, Bob.....from the responses so far, it looks like the 3As will sound good with most amps, but will perform best with modded versions. I'll probably look into having the DNA-125 upgraded since that is the best all-round amp I own. I'll try a couple of my amps with the speakers and see how that goes. My opinion is that I can't lose either way, just make things better.
I would recommend trying out the McCormack amps. I used a DNA-1 with 2ce Sigs. I corresponded with Steve McCormack on a few items. He used Vandersteen 3's in his personal system. He may have voiced his amps with them, not sure. I second the value of having the designer continuing to support the amps with questions, service and upgrades. He is very helpful. Good luck.