Which amp for Vandersteen 3As?

I am in the process of picking up a very nice pair of Vandersteen 3As. I own several SS amps and am torn between which would be the best match for the Vandys. The amps are: McCormack DNA-125, PS Audio HCA-2, B&K 125.2, B&K 200.7, Adcom GFA-555ii, and a Pioneer Spec-4. The pre-amp will be a Cary SL-100. Any thoughts on which amp would offer the best synergy would be appreciated, especially from current/past Vandersteen owners.
discnik
In my many years as a 3A owner, a high current amp with a prominent midrange worked best. The 3A’s have a big sound but musical drive is easily drained. You’ll want the tightest bass possible. Shy away from tube sound emulators.
Try them all and then You tell Us. It’s your system and room.
P.S. The 3A Signature model is Way, Way Better.
That leads me toward the B&Ks, especially the 200.7 - it fits that general description to a T. Even though it is a multi-channel amp, it sounds very good in the stereo mode. The 3A Signatures are no doubt a superior speaker, but I am getting these mint condition 3As for only $800, so I can't complain or lust after other higher-performing choices. Thank you for your insight/input....it reinforces some of what I intuitively felt after hearing the 3As.
That leads me toward the B&K 200.7, which even though it is a multi-channel amp, sounds very good in stereo mode. It can seem a little forward at times, but that may be a good thing with the 3As. It definitely has sufficient power to drive them. I really can't complain or lust after higher-performing speakers since I am only paying $900 for the 3As, especially since they are
literally mint condition cosmetically.
At one time, years ago I traded in my Vandersteen 2ci Speakers for the 3A Speakers.  I drove it with the McCormack DNA125 amp And it seemed to be a perfect match.  McCormack is much more high end than B&K or Adcom and is much better sounding as well.