Which amp for Cary SLP 05

Recently I purchased a Cary SLP 05 in nearly mint condition from one of my friends, I own a pair of Vienna accoustic Haydn Bookshelf speaker and intend to buy an amp which matches with SLP, My budget is around 4000-6000USD. I usually listen to jazz,blues,some classics and new age. The listening area is around 20m2.
The choices available in my town are: Bryston,Passlabs,Unison research,ARC,Vincent audio and in near future also moon.maybe in future if I have enough space I will upgrade my speakers to Focal electras 1028 so I think I should spend a little for an amp so that I can use it also later.
What would you suggest to be the best amp for my system?
littleleo
First, make sure you match your amp to the new speakers.

I run my SLP-05 with a Mark Levinson 432, driving Sonus Faber Cremona. I added the SLP-05 to my existing 432/Cremona system, so did not try a lot of combinations. The new combo just worked. You might want to look at how the 432 fits with the 1028. I find that my combination gives plenty of the great tube sound of the SLP-05 while maintaining the ease of a SS amp. I am particularly pleased with the combination of the tube lushness with the detail and the punch of the system - much better than my previous Classe CP-65 pre.
CAD 120S is fine, I couldn't find any pro reviews of it, can anyone help? Since SLP 05 is the top pre of CAD shouldn't it be matched with same category amps like CAD 211(which is way out of my budget!) or CAD 805? If I want to go CAD route then I have to import it which is very hard for me(maybe i do it if anyone thinks that's the best choice).
"Thesoundhouse"; as mentioned i already have Vienna accoustics Grand Haydn stand mounts and they really sound well but what I meant was that I think it's better to invest on a more powerful amp so that I could use it with stronger speakers as well in case of upgrading.
Has anyone ever tried SLP 05 with Bryston amps?
Unfortunately Mark Levinson is not available in my area. Any Bryston experiences with CAD SLP 05?
Everything is available in your area. There is not much on this earth that can't be delivered to your front door.