which 6sn7 gives the most air??

guys I have the triangle arts amps that came with the NOS rca 6sn7 which sound good BUT would like a little more air to the top end- what is the best ones out there- i have read about the Popes but mostly with cary preamps- any thoughts would be appreciated- thks
bopper
ok  found a couple of matched sets of the 1952 sylvania bad boys ( real ones) to try should be here by early next week -
Bopper,
Make sure they have three holes in their plates to be real . Sylvania made 1952 6SN7GT tubes with two holes in the plates, but they are not bad boys
thks- Yes they are the 3 hole ones-I may pick up a set of the ken rad and mix and match as mentioned here to see what that sounds like- Again thanks to everyone for their guidance!!!
A footnote: All the Ken-Rads that I have tested/own(for back ups), are the black glass version. Don’t know if that makes a difference in the sound quality. Just that mine sound great.
The Ken-Rads either clear or black glass sound the same to me. Most importantly is make sure they have staggered plates those are the good ones.