which 6sn7 gives the most air??

guys I have the triangle arts amps that came with the NOS rca 6sn7 which sound good BUT would like a little more air to the top end- what is the best ones out there- i have read about the Popes but mostly with cary preamps- any thoughts would be appreciated- thks
bopper

Coming in late again (I've been out of town for 10 days!).  You should listen to a couple youtube videos that showcase the 6sn7 tubes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kQaCdjylc&t=212s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtL4jIEgfSc&t=122s

In my own listening opinion, the tube that has the most resolution (and as a result, the most air) are the modern Electro-Harmonix 6sn7 tubes.  Listening, it is possible that the PSVANE CV181-TII also has excellent resolution and air.  It is hard to determine listening to this video, but the PSVANE tubes sound a bit harsh - though the amps and preamp stack are Behringer and Crest pro audio stuff.  The PSVANE could be revealing flaws in the Behringer/Crest.

As far as all the tubes goes, the true Amperex tubes are the winner for me.  For some reason, they had an immediate emotional connection with me whenever those tubes played during the video.  The Amperex didn't have the resolution of the Electro-Harmonix or PSVANE, but they just reached out and grabbed me.  The remaining NOS tubes didn't seem to have this magic.  It can be very expensive to get "real" Amperex tubes.  PSVANE is also very expensive.  Electro-Harmonix are very cheap.

If the tubes have too much "air" they can cause a light draftyness in the listening area that will provoke old people into donning sweaters.
That’s what the getter is for. When the tube runs out of air the getter goes and gets more air.
ok  found a couple of matched sets of the 1952 sylvania bad boys ( real ones) to try should be here by early next week -
Bopper,
Make sure they have three holes in their plates to be real . Sylvania made 1952 6SN7GT tubes with two holes in the plates, but they are not bad boys