Which 30K Speakers Would You Give Up For Tekton Double Impacts?

Since I keep reading and hearing that audiophiles have replaced their 30K speakers with the Tekton Double Impacts, I started this thread to see what speakers and why they were replaced.  I really want to know who did this and why.  Personally, I do not believe anyone would give up 30K speakers for 3K speakers, but what do I know anyways?
128x128stereo5
I also find it remarkable that olesno gave up Kef Blade 2s for the Tektons.
Simply based on my brief listening to the Blades and all the esteem in which they are held.    That's quite intriguing.
Not to try to highjack this thread but what $3-3500 speaker would be a better choice over the $3000 DI's?

Thanks for the kind word "waltersalas". I am enjoying the sound of Tekton SE and hope they’ll get even better within the next couple of weeks. I am not sure why there are so many negative posts here but I can only suspect that those that had the Tektons and didn’t like them probably didn’t have the right synergy with the rest of their gear. I like what I’m getting out of my system and that’s all I need. Audio has been my hobby for more than 40 years and I’ve had many different speakers in my house. Tekton brings me very, very close to real music.

I don't know either, olesno, though I suspect it may be a combination of factors. There are quite a few detractors who have never heard them, but miss no opportunity to dump on them in the threads. There may be some expectation bias working in reverse--how could speakers this "cheap" sound this good? The speakers may not be fully broken in--my Double Impacts sounded good out of the box, but did not sound great until they had a couple hundred hours on them. I considered sending them back a couple of times during my audition--thank goodness I didn't! Perhaps some people are giving up on them too soon. Or it could be system synergy, as the Double Impacts are good enough to reveal whatever is going on upstream. Finally, no speaker will satisfy every listener, as taste is so subjective.

All I know is that mine draw me into the music and sing with all types of music better than any I've owned. I hope you'll keep us posted on your SEs. I hope you enjoy them for many years to come!
Two factors are at play here for sure. These speakers do take all of 400 - 500 hours to burn in and sound their best. Many don’t believe in the notion of burn-in and some that do think the improvement will only be slight. The fact is these speakers do require break-in and the end result is a more refined and natural sounding speaker. The difference is real and noticable. Sometimes we audiophiles need to be patient, yes including myself! 

Second, one cannot just plop these down and hook up your gear and expect sonic nirvana. Some may not agree with with me, but I do think the DI is a tad fussy with what is ahead of it. Great system synergy, using the gear and room one already has, is not automatic nor universal. Some will need to tune their systems/rooms to get the most out of this speaker.

Both of these factors do account count for some of the less than positive comments.

Lastly, well what sounds good to a person is very subjective. No speaker will please everyone.