Which 30K Speakers Would You Give Up For Tekton Double Impacts?

Since I keep reading and hearing that audiophiles have replaced their 30K speakers with the Tekton Double Impacts, I started this thread to see what speakers and why they were replaced.  I really want to know who did this and why.  Personally, I do not believe anyone would give up 30K speakers for 3K speakers, but what do I know anyways?
128x128stereo5
I never buy speakers without knowing what John Atkinson's measurements are no mater how good they may sound..
" Two swallows does not a summer make."

It takes at least 10 cases of a good red wine.
Guess I need to hear some Tektons if people think they are as good as $30K speakers but it's hard for me to believe a speaker with 20 drivers can produce a coherent sound. I'll look for them next time I'm at RMAF.
I'd love to hear a pair of Double Impact speakers.  They are a bit funky-looking to me with all of those small midrange drivers circled around the tweeter but grilles are a wonderful thing.  I heard the Double Impact monitors at Axpona and liked them a lot.  I like to see beautiful wood so I wish they were available with wood finishes.
Actually, although I am not interested in buying the DI, I will listen to them at the next audio show I attend.  I may have heard them already at the RMAF last year but I am not sure as the Tekton room was crowded when I was there.  My curiosity has gotten the better of me.