Which 30K Speakers Would You Give Up For Tekton Double Impacts?

Since I keep reading and hearing that audiophiles have replaced their 30K speakers with the Tekton Double Impacts, I started this thread to see what speakers and why they were replaced.  I really want to know who did this and why.  Personally, I do not believe anyone would give up 30K speakers for 3K speakers, but what do I know anyways?
128x128stereo5
I bought them, tried them and returned them. For me, and in my foom, they did not work well. 
I have not heard them in any other location so cannot comment on their performance there.
Like all things in this hobby YMMV.
Now, now everyone lets calm down and please no hateful or negative remarks.  I started this thread hoping it could remain civil..  I get it that sound is the most important thing, but if the asthetics are lousy, I couldn't live with it
Aesthetics are not great. There is nothing too offensive per say. You have seen the pics so you know what they look like. I think they are well built. I think paying extra for the high gloss paints would look better but what you see is what you get. I don’t mind the look, it’s unique. Can’t say I love it either. That said I find them to sound very very good.