Where tube amp service tech in Kansas City, Mo.?

I have a mint Audio Research D-150 and D-79B that need service. Does anyone out there know of a good tech. in my area that is capable/willing to service classics like these?
I'm sure if you contact Primus Audio located in Kansas City they could point you in the correct direction. 816-421-3655.
You might also try SoundFX down near the plaza since they sell Audio Research. 816.753.7799.