Where to get new midrange drivers for Virgos?

I have a set of Virgos, and both midrange drivers have been damaged. Anyone know where to get a new set?
You could try contacting a driver seller like Madisound, but I believe that Audio Physic uses custom drivers. As such I think you'd be best advised to contact your local dealer or the AP distributor for the exact replacements.
Depending on what the "damage" is, you could see if Bill LeGall from Millersound could rebuild them. He 's the best.
Thanks very much, bill_k and mofimadness, both good tips! -Mischa