Where to get headshell for Sumiko Lustre tonearm?

I recently bought an older used Sumiko Lustre tonearm which did not come with a headshell. Is the headshell universal; if not, where can I get a replacement? Also, does anyone know where I can find a reasonably-priced stock 5 pin DIN to RCA tonearm cable. I'm not looking for anything fancy, just the standard cable which may have come with these tonearms. Just want to make sure the tonearm works properly. Thanks in advance for any advice/recommendations.
Dear Pug,

This is known by two names: universal headshell or SME-type headshell -- it's the basic shell used for most S-shape arms in the 70's and 80's. The SME name went with the pre-1986 SME arms, not the newer ones that look like space ships. The easiest way to go is to contact Needle Doctor at 1-800-229 0644. They'll probably also hv the cable you need.

Best of luck,
I have a Lustre headshell, I assume it fits on that tonearm. It's made out of a magnesium alloy. I might be persuaded to part with it.
Joe, thanks for the info. As it turns out, this morning I learned that the person who sold me the Lustre arm has found a few universal headshells for it while packing for his move. So the only thing I'll need for now is a tonearm cable. Thanks again!