Where to find steel dome cones for speakers

Hi I have a pair of speakers that I would like install steel dome cones on the bottom so I can slide speakers around.  I'm not interested in flat sliders. I've searched partsexpress, audioadvisor, acousticsounds, eBay, Amazon etc without luck.  Any help would be appreciated.

Showing 2 responses by dracule1

Looks like those are not the ones I recall want.  I've seen ones specifically for audio equipment that were half spheres and about 1.5 to 2 inches in diameter.