Where to find powercord adapter.

I need help finding a place that sells a powercord adapter that plugs into a refridgerator to help burn in powercords.
If Radioshack doesn't have it, most electronics parts stores or larger computer stores should. If you want a model #, try Startech.com

1 Ft. Monitor Power Adapter Model PAC100

It is a standard 3 prong female to male IEC adapter; should cost $3-$4.
Take a look at my posts in this previous threads:

PC Burn-In: IEC Adaptor from Radio Shack?

Hope this helps!

I thought that the instructions in that thread said to put the powercord INSIDE the refridgerator. Preferably in the freezer to get optimum CGR (copper-grain-reorientation). Don't get the cord too close to the icecream though because the electrons can find their way into it before the process is complete causing the M&M's to melt.

Cheap shot I know. I really am ashamed of myself. All apologies if any M&M's were offended. Especialy the green ones.
Thanks guys,I was able to find them at VHAudio
This is what you need they are 3.00 each.
Here is the link.