Where to buy decent 845 and 211 tubes?

Let’s start saying most vintage tubes from eBay are junk.... "oh we cannot test this, but this looks like new and should work" with definition of "work" meaning there is filament continuity. or the tubes "used to work a few years ago before going to storage".

Short of paying USD $2000+ for a pair of vintage RCA or United Electrics, what modern 845 and 211 tubes are worth buying. What’s your experience with their sound and longevity?

I will not buy 211 / 845 tubes that cost more than my Viva Solista, much like I would never buy a TV shelf that cost more than the TV itself.  :-)

bsimpson
Most eBay sellers of vintage tubes are honest! I have never had any problems with my purchases! 
If you can't afford vintage 211's or 845's then you will have to take your chances with current production cheap Ch*nese! I wouldn't!
I just retubed my Cary 805 amp with 845T, Genalex Gold Lion PX-300B, and Tung-SOL 6SL7. All current production and they provide a satisfying sound. The 845T replaced an 845W.
What amp?   The bulk of current 845/211 production is from Shuguang or PSVane/Acme.  They make some very good products.  

Elrog I hear makes good tubes.  I have never heard them.  I am thinking about starting to carry them.  

Finally, KR produces a non-traditional 845 & 211.  The filament current on the KRs is 1.0 amps vs. 3.5 amps.  If your amp can handle them, they are pretty fantastic, but are not inexpensive.  Art Audio amps accept them without modification due to our auto bias but a lot of amps need a resistor added.  
I just replaced all 4 of my Shuguang Nature Series 845 tubes on my Cary 211 AE amps with the Psvane Acme Supreme Series and they were a noticeable step up in sound quality compared to the Shuguang’s that are pretty decent tubes. I purchased them from Grant Fidelity who are always a pleasure to deal with.
Alot of these vintage tubes ,theres no way to know how long they will last or if they have many hours of use.
I no longer have my Viva Aurora's and have my extra NOS 845s for sale.
Also, you are aware I'm sure that you only need one pair of good 845s for output. The rest just buy the regular cheap chinese. Mine used the 572 tube for driver. I'm assuming yours is a 211. 211's are inexpensive usually for NOS.

Every tube I've gotten from eBay has been fine. The old much better than new.
Ebay and Amazon are both dumping grounds for counterfeit China garbage. Make sure you research the seller call them direct and tell them what you are looking for, and always remember if it sounds to good to be true it is fake China crap! Putting this garbage in your amp could cost a lot more money down the road. I know people who work in customs and you would be shocked if you knew half the story.
I have the Psvane WE 845s but will be shortly be upgrading to the ACME 845s. I have the ACME 300Bs and they are great.
Does anybody ever find information about reliability issue on psvane 845 acme ? 

Thanks