Where is the weakest link in my system?

Could any of you good folks offer your opinions and guidance on where my weakest link is located? 

Creek Evolution 100a integrated amplifier
PSB Imagine T2 loudspeakers
Creek Destiny DAC board
Creek Sequel MM phono board
Roksan Radius 5mk2 turntable
Ortofon 2M Black cartridge
Bluesound Node 2 digital streamer (via Tidal)
Music Hall WCS-2 record cleaner (Mobile Fidelity cleaner and rinse agent)

Four things to note:

1.  It's unlikely that I can upgrade speaker cable, as it must be run in the wall and already exists.  I installed a good quality 14 gauge cable--but nothing fancy.  

2. My digital toslink cable connecting the Bluesound to the Creek internal DAC is a basic street make/model. 

3. The Roksan has original tonearm wiring and din to RCA external cable. 

4. I enjoy my system but sometimes I feel that it could offer more imaging and high end detail.  I previously had Totem Arro loudspeakers and do miss the huge, seamless holographic picture they cast.  The PSBs have great bass extension and I can't fault them....or should I? 

Would I be best to consider pushing tons of power to the PSBs?  Should I try something like a Prima Luna tube integrated to warm things up?  

I really have no idea.  I will say, however, that each piece above (right down to the Ortofon) has great qualities.  

Constructive opinions and help are super welcomed!

128x128jbhiller

Showing 1 response by pc123v

@syntax. Totally agree with you. For me...not only more coherent...but also a smoother, mellower and warmer SQ.