Where can one get obsolete Teac open reel parts?

I need the Line Level Control Switch (Teac # 50537090 VR, 2 Gang, 100K Ohm A x 2) for a Teac A 3300 open reel tape deck. Does anyone know where I can get one?
Try ebay.
If that doesn't work try Northwest Audio in Seattle WA,
ask for John.His specialty is restoring Teac reel to reel
tape recorders.He totally restored my 4010Sl Teac.Last time I was at his shop he had a ton of Teac recorders all over the place.He must have had 20 to 30 machines lying around.I'm not sure if their all being serviced or just spare parts.
I can second Northwest Audio (206/728-0369). They did a fine job on my 2 X7Rs.