Where can I repair or modify musical fidelity amp?

Where can I repair or modify my musical fidelity A3.2 cr power amp in USA?
Go to the Musical Fidelity web site. Through the support link it will give you all the answers, prices & advice for your unit.
I own a M6500i and if I had a issue or question they would be the only one I would trust (THE MANUFACTURER)
Good luck, hope this helps and you are successful!

Try Nagra USA They're based in Tenn. ( 615-451-4168 )
Their service manager is Steve George.
He did a repair on my Musical Fidelity A1 CD Pro, and he goes above and beyond. They are authorized repair MF
I would be interested in talking to you about upgrades.
Can't seem to find your contact info even after I log in.