where can I get iec connector for dvd pl

I am looking for an iec connecter for my denon dvd player,it has the small one in the back and I want to change it so I can use aftermarket powercords if someONE CAN TELL ME WHERE I can get one. please tell me
Contact Art at Twisted Pair Designs [email protected] I'm sure he can help you. Tell him Craig sent you. He'll take good care of you and can construct a cable with the finest materials. Check their site at www.twisted-pair-design.com
A place where you can order one is the parts connection. It's sonicfrontiers.com/tpc