Where can i find an Aurum Beta S replac. stylus?

I broke the tip on my Clearaudio Aurum Beta S cartridge and would like to know where I could find a replacement stylus
128x128infotrad
Manitunc is right; it's easy. In fact, it is so easy that it will be self-explanatory once you have the assembly in your hands. It's also self-aligning, so there is no need to worry about precision beyond the concerns you would have with a standard user replaceable stylus assembly for any Audio-Technica cartridge, which is really what you have. Clearaudio basically dresses up an AT, and renames it after applying their tweaks.
I agree with above comments. I bought a used Aurum Beta S that needed a new stylus. Went ahead and got an AT-95 Shibata replacement stylus and then sat on it - insecure in what to do (despite detailed instructions available on the web.). Finally got up the courage to cut off the "wings" (which I think is a misnomer - you acually cut the center section out from the surround.) Replaced the stylus assemby. Easy and the result was extraordinarily good. Now in heavy rotation.
These AT95 stylus upgrades are nice on the cheapo 95 cart. Remember they're only bonded styli where as the Clearaudio's are Nude elliptical & out perform the AT's by a mile. It's like comparing a Volkswagen to a Porsche. You can have your wood bodied CA re-tipped by a pro for around $150 which is cheaper & less risky than cutting apart a $180 ATN95SA "Bonded Shibata" stylus. lol