when the herb kicked in and your rig sounds perfect

It’s 9:35 PM.

We spend so much time searching for that prefect sound and let me tell you something. 
Right now at 9:35pm,  My under watted class D audioengine N22 amp hooked up to my Cambridge azur 551 preamp, from my project debut carbon and ortofon red hooked up with Amazon speaker wire to my KEF Q150s and my old Yamaha subwoofer spinning black pumas on an acrylic player....
....Sounds absolutely incredible. 
Enjoy. Don’t be critics fellas. Ride the wave......
steweygatz

Showing 1 response by hobo1452

The real problem for true audiophiles is that the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side of the fence. Very few of us ever actually accept "the best we have ever heard" as the "best we will ever hear". We 're sure that we can make it sound better. It's a disease with no cure. I cured mine because I'm old and I have wearied of the chase. My current system sounds really good. I know that the continued pursuit will only change the equipment that my non-audiophile inheritors will end up selling on ebay because they don't know squat about audio perfection. so I have given up. The younger ones on this forum will get there eventually.