When is your Hifi good enough?

Just wondering what makes people tick in regards to determining when things sound "good enough"?

For me I have a vision in my mind of how things should sound based on what I have heard over the years.  Once it sounds that way, I am done.   I can still enjoy listening to other sounds or sounds that omit some things I might want otherwise but if I do not get regular samplings of "that sound" I probably start to wonder.
128x128mapman
1- it’s good enough when you’ve spent more on your system than you did on your Benz
2- it’s good enough when your naked wife or girl friend walks over to you and you ask her, politely, to wait until the album side is over
3- it’s good enough when someone just walking into your home asks who’s playing the sax
4- it’s good enough when an audiophile buddy says "now I understand what people mean when they talk about soundstage width and depth"
5- it’s good enough when you have zero interest in purchasing any more gear and only want to put your hard earned money into more music

For what it's worth, my system is by most accounts, good enough
My situation lately: When you rack your brain for the next "upgrade" and you can't think of a damn thing!
When recording engineers realize that once you remaster a great analogue recording, you digitize away the inner detail and with it the beauty of the music.

I found that Disney's World's Magic Kingdom Planetarium had apparently the best sounding room. 
Wonder how much is it?
What kind of amp/preamp over there?