Whats the FATTEST sounding Tube amp to warm up Lean speakers?

What would you say is the fattest, warmest fullest sounding Tube amp to fatten up
Merlin VSM's?

They are 8 ohm, and easy to drive. 30wpc would do.

From my understanding, through reading here, the Famous match with AtmaSphere s30 actually doubles up on the natural detailed and spacious yet lean character of the Merlins.

Which Amp would do the opposite - be a little forgiving and sweet in the higher mids and fatter and fuller in the lower mids?

Thanks
128x128dumbeat
@tzh21y CAT amps do sound great with Merlins. I have heard the combo several times (Merlin and CAT demo’d Together at shows HiFi shows in the mid 2000’s) and I know of at least one VSM owner off the top of my head who has CAT amp on his Merlins.

Joule Electra OTLs also sound pretty darn great on Merlins too (you are right @nightfall certainly not lean) :-) I know there are plenty of folks out there still using Joule gear on Merlins.

Rich
Hey Joneil, thanks for that update! As from others as well, the Music Reference are next on my on my radar if ever again the itch rears it’s head. Love my Quicksilvers for now and possibly ever as it seems you are with your RM9s, ain’t life grand!

Roger, David Berning, Ralph Karsten and Mike Sanders have been at this for decades, dilligently improving their designs with  each personally involved. This is what I place value on when considering any audio product, personal committment from the owner/designer.
Art Audio Jota HC 300BXLS SET. This high current amp will have plenty of power with sweet SET character.