Whats the best $1500 tonearm for a Teres

Doesn't have to be new but must mate well with a Benz Micro Ebony L. I know Teres' website point to Moerch as being a top tier. Origin Live is also listed, But what other arms are Teres owners using or have used in this price range.

One more question. Does the Benz cart mate well with Teres TT?

FWIW I know this TT is worthy of more but my budget is already stretched. Thanks.
128x128artemus_5

Showing 1 response by outlier

I've a Teres 255 and used to use an Origin Live Silver (with hi-fi mod) with Shelter 501mk2 and Denon DL103. I changed to an Airtech MG-1 air-bearing tonearm which I believe is about $700 or so now, with the air pump. In my opinion it's better in every way than the OL Silver. I've since moved up to a ZYX Universe S-SB cartridge and am very happy. I think this air-tech might be a giant-killer, but I defer to folks who may have compared it to other tonearms, as my experience is so limited there. It may be one of those times you don't have to spend serious $$ to get great results. I've no association with Airtech - just a happy camper customer. I've had the tonearm for about three or four years now.