Whats the best $1000 speakers

Hello everyone, I'm starting a new two channel system, and need some new speakers, and a intagrated amp, and cd player. I am interested in the Vandersteen 1c, and the Monitor Audio Silver RS6s, but I am open to any suggestions. If anybody is familiar with these 2 spakers, I would be thankful for any advice, and some intagrateds that would match well with them.

Thanks Again,
Joey
joeygrace321

Showing 2 responses by beerdraft

joeygrace321, I think its important before suggesting a speaker here that we know how big the room is and maybe the type of music you listen to. This will play a big part of the speaker and integrated, happy hunting

beerdraft
That is a good size room, I was going to reccomend the B&W 805S but don't know how they would do in that size room. They would do very well with your music though, I think the b&w is one of the best for female vocals, that is where I call BS on a lot of speakers is in the vocals. The 805S may fit your budget but not so sure about the roome size. Another speaker I like for this music is the maggies, but again not sure about the room size versus the speaker in this price range.

good luck,
beerdraft