Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

The Boss! Darkness on the edge of town. Could it possibly be his best album? 

; ^)

N

THE POLL WINNERS: Barney Kessel with Shelly Manne and Ray Brown

Excellent Japanese CD recording on Contemporary Stereo

Busy today...

Incubus | Are you in

Ann Wilson 

Bottle Rockets 

Inglorious 

Beth Hart 

Black Keys

Laura Cox

Pretenders | S/T | and Isle of view

Better than Ezra

Bush

Aranda

Adrenal Mob

Alice in Chains | MTV Unplugged

Aristocrats

Billy Gibbons

Billy Idol 

Yves Tumor,  PraiseThe Lord Who Chews But Which Does Not Consume.

It’s actually pretty good.

nutty,

The Bottle Rockets! I saw them open for I think Neil Young, maybe it was John Fogerty.

Anyway, Great band. I love the 24 Hours A Day CD.

ozzy

@ozzy: Love The Bottle Rockets! I never managed to see them live (I don't think they ever made it to the West Coast), but have six of their albums (on CD. LP purists: see why you should have a CD player? ;-).

bdp24,

I copied/added all of my Bottle Rocket Cd’s to my 8TB hard drive! (Which has 2 other 8TB HD backups)

ozzy

Johnny Hartman-Songs From The Heart(CD) Jump starts another diverse vinyl night.

This Is Yacht Rock-(VA)(Warner CD Japan) Playing Disc 2 as I sail in for another vinyl night.

Been  listening to Glen Hughes this morning.  No particular album or group.

@jjbeason14 

Listening to Hole,  Celebrity Skin now.  Me and a buddy went and saw this tour and Courtney Love invited my friend on stage and rubbed his hand up and down her leg! It was shortly after that she whipped out a boob and kept on playing.  One of those never will forget concerts!  

Getting close to time to head to a friends for the evening. Killing time listening to Concorde - The Modern Jazz Quartet. It’s a mono pressing playing through my Sound Smith MIMC mono cart. Amazing. 🙂

Just listened to the New Lana Del Rey album, Did You Know That There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd.  some of it is good…

yomv

Girls With Guitars- Cassie Taylor, Dani Wilde, Samantha Fish. One disc is studio the other is live Music.

Quite a fun listen. Very well performed.

ozzy

Joe Satriani - Crystal Planet

Not exactly an audiophile recording but 80-85 dB C weighted fast response at the listening position definitely opens up the sound...especially the mid-range grunge! Things are more better tonight (speaker cable break in is a rhyme with itch). Hope you are feeling better soon, @nutty.