Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Boxer
At last a band I have heard!
The Stills.
Not too bad at all although I prefer Oceans Will Rise.

May have to spin that next
Uber
I don't have that one but will have to check it out. Thanks!

Loma / Loma 
What did you think of the snow goose album? That one is also great

Walter Becker / 11 tracks of whack 
Ian Anderson, “Homo Eradicus”
Ian Anderson, “Thick As A Brick 2”
Johnny Winter, James Cotton & Muddy Waters, “Breakin’ It Up 
                         Breakin’ It Down.
Consort in Motion - Samuel Blaser / Paul Motian (...interpretations of Renaissance and Baroque composers)
After catching AJ Croce live last eve of course we have his monophonic LP - Just Like Medicine spinning....produced by Dan Penn and chock full of talent, I can highly recommend it !

his live show in a word  fantastic !!!! backed by David Barard on bass - bassist for Dr John and Allen Toussaint for many years and Gary Mallaber of Van Morrison/ Steve Miller fame on drums....what a show in an intimate hall with great sound and rightfully adoring audience

yum
Boxer
In all honesty I do not think there is truly a bad Camel album.
Just some are better … lol.

Snow Goose is in the pile to play but yes it is up there as that and rain dances were in hot rotation on my TT back in the day.
Camel’s style and personnel evolved and changed considerably over the years. The only constant is guitarist Andrew Latimer, one of those guys who just always knows how to play the right notes the right way and has always surrounded himself with top notch musicians to-boot. Whether doing straight out rock, prog-rock, pop, or theme albums at the time, the results are always well thought out and deliver artistically in various ways. Much like Genesis and probably more consistent over the years than Pink Floyd.

Don’t miss out on the re-done Snow Goose from just a few years back. Not sure if that one is available on vinyl or not but the CD is done quite well.
Ugly Casanova / Sharpen your teeth 
If you're a Modest Mouse fan & don't have this album, you're missing out. It's great. The redbook is recorded well too.  
Cheap Thrills - Janis Joplin and Big Brother and the Holding Company.Haven't listened to that in forever.The texture and atmosphere transported me to a dark nightclub and I could almost smell the beer and weed.
Joe Satriani, S/T - CD
Very good production on Redbook and my favorite Joe S. disc by far.

N
Post removed 
Pressure Points live .... Camel

tbh I have been very impressed with all of the Camel vinyl I recently purchased in the shape of their sq.
Very well recorded and cut.
Welcome tedag!

David, What type of music is Djam Leelii?

Piers Faccini / I dreamed an island 
@boxer12 Senegalese. Guitar and Vocals by the credited artists above. Electric Fills by Aziz Dieng, African Percussion by Papa Dieye, Balafon (xylophone) by Jombo Kuyateh.
This is the first album I picked up from DB. Very good musician.

Ben Abraham / Sirens 
Starz and TKO?
Wow you really pulling out some good classic  bands there Nutty!
Nice!