Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
@lenmc2964 humble pie!

a personal fav!

Marriott is a genius!
 I popped for the 5-6 cd set rock in the Fillmore, Japan edition, it’s amazing, and uncut , like the US edition which is cut poorly!

have all humble pie albums/CDs!
 Amazing band.

Humble pie/thin lizzy/status quo/wishbone ash/foghat/Gary Moore/ 100 other bands,.......timeless tunes!

cheers, mate
Along with all the LP’s I purchased via Discogs, one of my favorite sellers had a 6 CD box set of all Vaughan Williams symphonies and other compositions for a great price, so picked it up. I’m always drawn to box sets. I must say, although I have a smattering of Williams pieces throughout my collection, this is a very nice set, and playing it all from CD1-CD6 in chronological order has been very interesting and enjoyable. Williams is like no other composer, and you never quite know what you will get next.

All are conducted by Leonard Slatkin with the Philharmonia Orchestra. All very nicely recorded, released in 1993 on RCA Victor Red Seal. All DDD.

Currently listening to Symphonies 5 & 6

Yesterday, the Norfolk Rhapsody, Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis, and A London Symphony (no. 2). & Symphonies 3 & 4.

Day before, A Sea Symphony (no. 1)

2 more CD’s to go

Guns N Roses, “Appetite For Destruction”   MFSL
The J. Geils Band, “Best Of”
"Home on the Range" by The Ames Brothers (Readers Digest Memories and Melodies collection...nice recording)!