Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
I enjoy listening to good old FM radio at times. The tuner in my vintage Sanyo receiver works really well and pulls in a lot of stations and locks on them like a pit bull!
Love the old school large knob to twirl and read an actual scale for the tuning.
I picked this beast up for a song and it is classic Japanese 70,s electronics.
It's a keeper.
I live pretty far from most of the radio towers, but this station is pretty close and I get a good signal.  I have a big roof mounted antenna for the far away stations, but it's apparently pointed in the wrong direction for the local station, so my little indoor antenna does a better job of pulling in that station. 
I use this as a demo and is my favorite female vocalist. Beautiful songs and wonderfully recorded. Eva Cassidy “Live at Blues Alley”.
What a pure voice, I get weepy thinking of how young she was when she left us.
Check her out.