Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Found an oddball tape in my pile.

Metal Physics 101. "Rock sampler tape for RCA acts, official unofficial promo tape".

I can find zero info on it but assume it was issued by RCA?

Anyway some decent tracks on it so it’s a keeper, like the one playing now by Udo of Accept.
Just looked them up. Looks like they were a German heavy metal band from the 80's. Pretty highly rated on "allmusic"

Aaron Stout / All Queens live in caskets  
Boxer
Yes very familiar with Accept themselves fronted by a perpetual angry little German called Udo.
Great if you like being constantly shouted at by said little German! He does not have an off or mellow out switch!
Funny guy.....

There was also a track by Deep Purple on it called Fire in the Basement. It certainly did not sound like Purple to my ears but who am I to argue.