Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Wishbone Ash  - Live Dates
Pink Floyd  - Dark Side of The Moon
Peter Gabriel  - So
Frank Marino  -  Live
uberwaltz, I like Knopfler’s Get Lucky (2009) and the Privateering double CD (2012). I love Tracker (2015), listening to it now. It is probably in my top 10 albums. So I was hoping Down the Road Wherever would be a continuation in that line.

@n80, yup, I'm a big Little Walter fan, and have his Hate To See You Go LP on Chess Records. I worked with a guy up in the Bay Area (Gary Smith) who goes for the same tone outta his harp as did LW, sax-like. Gary mentored with Charlie Musselwhite for a while in the 70's, and worked in Robben Ford's band when Robben live in San Jose. If you can find it, consider buying Gary's Up The Line album (CD only), it's real good, pure Chicago style Blues.

My favorite Blues is that which swings, shuffle rhythms (they're fun to play, too). Give a listen to Lowell Fulson, a song like "Reconsider Baby", a classic.