Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
@bdp24, my favorite blues song is by Little Walter: "Hate to See You Go". The Stones cover it on their recent blues album.

To your list I'd add Junior Kimbrough and R.L. Burnside, both Mississippi hill country blues singers. R.L.'s later stuff is a bit funky. I saw his grandson and former drum player Cedric Burnside play in a tiny (and most of the year, abandoned) movie theater in Clarksdale, Mississippi a few years ago. It was encouraging that there were a lot of college students in there who clearly knew his music.

Tonight I'm listening to Mark Knopler's new album Down the Road Wherever and not really digging it. :-(
Antonio Carlos Jobim- Stone Flower. A disc my sister gave me yesterday. It's a record my dad used to play.
N80

Unfortunately I would have to agree on Knoplers latest opus.

I tried it Friday and again Saturday, just cannot get into it at all.