Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Loved the groove on Space Junk.  It also reminded me of something...

Strange Groove from World Party's (Karl Wallinger's) Egyptology.

"Just a piece of rock in heaven
Moving 'round the sky
To a strange groove...."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkS0Ha4MVE8&frags=pl%2Cwn

I'm thinking Karl was channeling a little Wang Chung for this track.
Antartica by Vangelus........truly one of the best sound experiences there is.   If you can find a copy get it.
Joan Osborne: Bring It On Home, and Songs Of Bob Dylan. Bring It On Home is pretty good (her and her band's take on Slim Harpo's "Shake You Hips" is fantastic! Another great recording of the song is on Lou Ann Barton's Read My Lips album), Songs Of Bob Dylan is, imo, not. His kind of songs are just not her forte'. There's no depth to the interpretation, the lyrics don't seem to have any meaning to her (though I'm sure they do). Still love ya, Joan!

Nostalgia lane: BTO - Not Fragile. I think it was the first LP I ever got. A bit course and simplistic lyrics but still a great album. Wish I still had the LP. The cover was stamped so that you could feel the gears in the picture.