Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
And I just have to keep the Purple flow going.
Malice in Wonderland... Paice, Ashton and Lord.

Pity they only made the one studio album!
@uberwaltz 

Interesting that only a few weeks from your purchase of the Goldnote Phono Stage that you started a streaming thread???

How's the Goldnote working out? Any regrets?

Just wondering. Not bashing.

I listened to FM HD radio for 6 hours today on the main rig.  It was a wide assortment of Rock.
Selling England by the Pound (Genesis) — great start to the long weekend!
@slaw

No big secret or conspiracy.

If you see my system you will see I have EVERY base covered apart from reel to reel.(and I keep looking at those darn things too!)

I post on here anything I play from any media.

Looking over the threads as I state in my opening on my streaming thread, I saw media specific threads for tt and cdp and thought in today’s high tech media world that one for streaming had a place. If it fizzles out then you will know I was wrong....

I LOVE the different aspects of different media and accept their differences. I do not and will never expect or try to make digital sound like analog and vice versa. They all have their unique sq and it all depends what mood I am in as to which I go for at any given time.
Simple as that.

After a long bad day sometimes I just cannot be bothered with flipping vinyl, sorry to say.
Also the extra music I have uncovered with tidal and deezer is fascinating to say the least.

And the ph10 is a really nice piece that I am still exploring on curves and loading.

Hope that helps to clarify.