Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
@slaw - Saw your post from 1/13/2018 regarding The Cranberries - "Everybody else is doing it, so why can't we?" on Analog Spark LP. I've always enjoyed that album, but only had it on original CD. Put it in my Amazon wishlist yesterday and woke up this morning to the news of Dolores O'Riordan's death. Went to Amazon to purchase the Lp and it had gone out of stock. Ran over to my totally awesome LRS - Plaid Room Records in Loveland, OH and they had a copy waiting for me at the front desk since I had called ahead.

Anyway, really sad news regarding Ms. O'Riordan. I've always liked The Cranberries sound. The Analog Spark reissue is fantastic. Much better than my old original release CD.

Thanks for the recommendation.
@reubent

That is so sad news!
I ordered my copy Sunday, guess I was lucky there
More so than some others like Dolores.

@reubent ,

Glad it worked out. Sounds like you have a great record store there.
Fleetwood Mac, Rumours
Depression and misery at its finest.

arcam88, ordred a copy of the Triumph, In the Beginning disc you recommended. I had it on cassette years ago. Attended their show in Norwood Ohio.

effischer,
Bennet/Gaga is amazing. I mentioned that one earlier on this thread. Excellent recording.

N