Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Hanging out at a friends house listening to his CDs:

The Rolling Stones "Some Girls" (just to compare to my vinyl, I'm happy to report I can tell the difference.)
Rush "Signals" (You guys recommended and it did not disappoint)
a few random SACDs. 

For reference his system consists of Sony S9000, B&K Ref 50, Carver TFM-55x, Martin Logan Odyssey, and 2 M&K 350 THX subs. 
Last week arcamm88 recommend Golden Earring " Tits and Ass". I'm a big GE fan but have not listened to T&A until today. I also recommend it! I have heard a lot of their music but they have over 40 albumns! Formed in 1961, they have been around longer than The Rolling Stones. So if you get a chance to check out some of their other music, besides Moontan, do it. 

Here is a very good example of some of their tallent. "Going to the Run" Live, acoustic. 

https://youtu.be/sLOLS6GYbbY

N

The Alarm - Standards

Seriously underrated band IMHO. Listen to this "greatest hits" record and try not to tap your foot, bob your head, sing OUT LOUD and thrust a fist into the air. I dare you.....