Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Just catching up...
Tomic,
You outdid yourself with this one: "some of us are only now recognizing solid state devices...like the toaster...

Noromance,
Elvis Costello / Secret, Profane & Sugarcane (Specialty 2009) is one of my favorites from him. 

Listening to live "String Cheese Incident" tonight (via CD though so I won't mention it here... :-)) & thoroughly enjoying it. FWIW is took me about 30 years to embrace the digital "toaster". Maybe in another 30 years they'll get the bugs out. 
The Yes Album. I hope the new 45 RPM Friday music version I just ordered out does this one.

I just got a replacement Jico SAS for my Shure V15 Type IV. This one sounds way better. 
there are of course, high end esoteric toasters...some French stuff that makes Jadis seem pedestrian and affordable...I myself am a culinary cro magnon...possibly australopithecine....

I like venison, vinyl and CD’s ripped into a server....
@ big_greg
Huh, Did you say something ?
It is capable but I do not play it that loud , Maybe peaks at 100db on occasion
Thanks
OH BTW 
Some maty find this helpful 2021 rereleases
https://upcomingvinyl.com/release-calendar
Record store day releases 2021
 https://recordstoreday.com/SpecialReleases

461 Ocean and then that’s it...promised “ movie night “.... we found an old RCA from 1963, tubes..gets 3 channels....wish us luck, they say it may require an antenna....
sorry that should gave said Releases not Rereleases
Fixed below
Some maty find this helpful 2021 Releases
https://upcomingvinyl.com/release-calendar
Record store day releases 2021
 https://recordstoreday.com/SpecialReleas
Niel Diamond, Serenade
Avalon
1812 with Cannon
Jennifer Warnes, The Well
The 45, with extra tracks like Born in Time available nowhere else.
Napalm death - from enslavement to obliteration

Onslaught - the force. 
Satan jokers - “III” Ep

Humble Pie - Thunderbox

Mamas boys - growing up the hard way. 
Krokus - 1976 S/T. 

This was tonight’s playlist.  Krokus was a boot cd, w amazing sound quality. Also have the LP,recorded by me to a Taiyo yuden CD.   I LOVE THE POPS, TICKS, FROM VINYL, IT DOES KEEP THE vinyl sound,
I record from audiolab 3.0 add so,e bass, and mods, and use ortofon arkiv stylus, for most rock, etc,@:$ use the nightclub II FOR OLDER RECORDS,@# it boosts the bass and midrange.  

Love the minor pops, clicks, of the recordings!
Arrived today:

The Bangles "Sweetheart of the Sun" (teal) & "Doll Revolution" (white) RealGoneMusic
Todd Rundgren & Utopia "Live 1978 @ The Old Waldorf" (gold) RealGoneMusic
Van Morrison "It's Too Late to Stop Now" Vol 1 /Live/dbl lp
Country Joe & The Fish @ friends "Live! Fillmore West 1969 / 50th Anniversary/ dbl lp/ (yellow) RealGoneMusic
Tony Joe White "Black and White" AP
The Standells "Dirty Water"  Sundazed/mono
John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers  "A Hard Road"  Sundazed/mono

slaw

there is some pretty high guitar playing on Melissa, I noticed the same thing on a Pretenders LP, I went back and forth, concluded that is what/how they played.

1st impression can be ’too bright’, ’not enough bass’ but play your Cd version, I think we didn’t notice the highs as much because our equipment ’back then’ wasn’t as revealing.

there’s some pretty nice bass on some tracks. If so, when so, that means the other tracks didn't have much bass, it's not the pressing IMO.
Marais And Miranda ‎– Sundown Songs (Decca 1957)

Quirky, yet satisfying.  Love it.
Hey Elliott,

I understand what you’re saying, and you may be right. If you have or can find a copy of "Never Enough" I think you’ll get what I’m saying. Playing them one after another...the differences are stark.

I remember reading in Jim Smith's book that "Breakdown" was one of the cds he traveled with to set up systems. She has some great sounding records.

BTW, what is a cd player?
Just cleaned the above record on the US. Playing it again now.
Noise reduced from VG+ to mint.
Distortion I figured was groove damage - gone.
Improvement in color and saturation, but the biggest improvement is in the dimensionality. Substantial increase in 3D depth and layering. The voices have bloomed from being somewhat small and pinched into larger and fuller images.
I’m gobsmacked.
Wilma Burgess ‎– Tear Time (Decca 1968)

Another one of those albums your grandma would have listened to. Wholesome country music. Meticulously crafted and recorded. Best few bucks.
Wanda Jackson "Unfinished Business" 2012/Sugar Hill Records/ produced by Justin Townes Earl
Sandra King - Accompanied By Pat Smythe In A Concert Of Vernon Duke (Audiophile 1986)
Matthew Barber & Jill Barber ‎– The Family Album (Outside Music 2016)

Recommended. (It's not a 60s Mercury but good music)
@noromance , have you posted which (brand/model) US you’re using, frequency, etc.  Forgive me if I missed it.  
- James
Von Grey ‎– Live At Criminal Records 01.01.13 (Music VG 2014)

Gets better every time!
More records arrived today...yeah!

Gov't Mule "Live at The Capitol Theatre: Vol 3" RSD/(purple/yellow)

From Audiophile USA:

Terry Reid "Move Over For Terry Reid" pp/Epic
Buffy Saint Marie  "I'm Gonna Be A Country Girl Again" pp/1968/Vanguard
@spiritofradio
I pride myself in biggest bang for the buck so it’s not a flash unit. I added a photo to my Virtual System page. Basically it’s a standard 6" 10liter tank with this spinner.
https://thevinylstack.com/ultrasonic-cleaning/ultra-sonic-spin-record-cleaning-kit/
Playing side 2 of my Warren Z "SITF" WLP to compare.
.................................................................................................

OK.....This title isn’t an audiophile recording no matter what pressing you may have. The ROG pressing is overly warm. While it has a richer midrange and lower bass, it lacks transient snap. His vocals are more enjoyable on the ROG. The WLP....while a little too hot, had me tapping my feet. I wish we could get a pressing that is a happy medium between these two pressings.

Up now, the bonus lp from ROG.
Benjamin Britten, English Chamber Orchestra/Piano Concerto/Violin Concerto,  Benjamin Britten (London Enterprise).
Dvorak, Sviatoslav Richter, Bavarian State Orchestra, Carlos Kleiber, Piano Concerto (HMV).

G

Robin Petrie & Danny Carnahan - Continental Drift (Flying Fish 1987)

3D dulcimer,  guitar and violin. The tube power supply mod to my phono amp is paying dividends. 
Jean Redpath With Abby Newton ‎– Lady Nairne (Philo 1986)

Beautiful vocal and cello. Too Celtic to displace Diana Krall at the shows.
@noromance those are stock photos of my components and speakers.  My living room isn’t nearly that stylish.  It’s old lath and plaster walls and window glass of course.