For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Montepilot,
I have not had the opportunity. My copy is the original Decca/London, from which the Speaker's Corner reissue was made. I can only imagine immersing myself in that piece on quiet, heavy vinyl. The Argenta is my personal favorite reading of "Symphonie Fantastique". I have many of the Speaker's Corner reissues and have never been disappointed in their quality.

Tonight we are listening to:
Yehudi Menuhin/Ravi Shankar "West Meets East" (Angel 36418)

Albeniz "Iberia" Turina "Danzes Fantasticas" Ansermet/L'Orchestre De La Suisse Romande (Decca/London CS 6194)

Manuel de Falla/Alicia de Larrocha "Dances from "La Vida Brave", "Three Cornered Hat", "El Amor Brujo", "Four Spanish Pieces", "Fantasia Betica"" (Vox Turnabout TV 34742)
The menu tonight:

Brahms "Symphony No. 3 in F Major, Op. 90" Walter/NY Philharmonic (Columbia Masterworks "six eye" ML 5126)

Beethoven "Symphony No.1 in C, Op. 21" Ansermet/L'Orchestre De La Suisse Romande (Decca/London CS 6388)

Miles Davis "Sketches of Spain" (Columbia PC 8271) Reissue

Louis Armstrong & Duke Ellington "Recording Together For The First Time" (Roulette SR52074) Classic Records 200g reissue

Bill Evans Trio "Sunday At The Village Vanguard" (Riverside 9376) OJC 180g reissue

All accompanied by a very nice 2005 Bordeaux
Nick Lowe - Jesus of Cool (new 180g reissue on Yep Roc)

I had forgotten how much I love this album - it's just one incredibly catchy song after another. The new remaster is wonderfully punchy and does great service to Lowe's production, too bad my copy is one of the dirtiest and noisiest new records I've ever bought. Hopefully I can find a friend with a cleaning machine who's willing to give it a spin, because my efforts at cleaning it manually aren't doing jack.
The Doors, "Morrison Hotel" - Elektra 7559-60675 German pressing (320 matrix) from a year ago - very nice. ("L.A. Woman" from the same reissue series is also very good, but not on the table tonight)