Elton John-Jump Up Side 2

The Judds-Greatest Hits Side B

Collins-Cray-Copeland-Showdown Side A

The Call-Into The Woods-Side 2 SQ Audiophile

Billy Squier-Emotions In Motion Side 1 SQ Audiophile

Chapter 8-Forever Side 2

Saga-Behaviour Side 1 SQ*

Eric Clapton-August(2010 repress) Side 2

Everything sounded very good to excellent tonight, even the Clapton repress was acceptable. I give credit to the quality of power on a Sunday night. Saga SQ* very digital sounding but fits the music. I would consider it an Audiophile recordings others might not. YES-it was a 1980's vinyl night with August being one of my wife's favorite pop/rock albums of the decade. Empty Garden caught my wife by surprise and played it 3 times for her, what a great song and better album then critics claim. Into The Woods is clearly a top 10 alternative/pop album of the 80's  Billy Squier gets the SQ crown tonight great sounding/content rock album!

Albert King  -  Blues For Elvis   Wonderful music, but fairly thin SQ.

Poco  -  Legend   MoFi Original Master Recording, fantastic album and the SQ is quite good.  Only complaint is that it is the early MoFi issues so a bit of a "smily" EQ on the mastering.

The Doobie Brothers  -  Livin' On The Fault Line   This is a very early pressing and is in NM condition.  Great SQ and is the best sounding of the 3 today.  Fantastic album from The Doobies.

Savage Republic “Tragic Figures” Real Gone Music 2022 reissue of Independent Projects Records 1982 release 

Nico+The Faction “Camera Obscura” Beggars Archive UK 2022 reissue of Beggars     Banquet 1985 release (RSD 2022)

Butthole Surfers “Hairway To Steven” Latino Bugger Veil 2020 reissue of Touch & Go 1988 release 

@mammothguy54: Blues for Elvis is the Fantasy Records-era reissue of the Stax Records album that was originally entitled King, Does The King's Things. Vinyl Me Please did a far superior reissue (with original title and cover) not too long ago. Check with them for current availability.

And Analogue productions has their reissue of King's album Born Under A Bad Sign currently in stock. Another good one!