For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@puffball08

@bkeske- Did I read further up about you rolling some Brimar 12AU7s in your rig? If so, impressions? Have you tried Funkengroovins (aka Telefunken-original, not current production)? Or RCA "clear top" side getter flashed? Or "real" Mullards (made in England, not the current black label variety made in Russia) ?

Yes indeed. I like the Brimar's. Overall, as others who have purchased them have said, they have 'smoothed' things out overall. Not a 'huge' impact, but IMO better than the stock Electro-Harmonix. The other improvement is that they have made things even quieter. As I've 'improved' the tubes in the Trumpet, it is overall much quieter than the stock tubes. And yes, I have my eyes out for some old Telefunken's for 2 or 4 of the ax7's slots. Right now running 4 new gold pin ax7 Genalex Gold Lions, which are actually pretty nice. All that said, I'm completely new to tubes and rolling, so have no historical reference to compare, but having fun, and enjoying it.
@bkeske Looking forward to your ’Tele’ experience. There is something about their clarity. It is literally like the removal of a veil. No other tube is like them. Except, that is, the ones I use which better the Telefunkens in most applications. The only problem is they do take at least 20 hours to open up and another 100 hours to reach full potential. They are these. They take the 'Tele' qualities and add blacker backgrounds, enhanced timbral delicacy, speed, and simply more inner detail.
J.S.Bach-Violin concertos BWV1041-1042-1043, The English Concert, Tremor Pinnock (Archiv).
The Norwegian flute- Per Oien, flute, The Norwegian Chamber Orchestra (Bis).
Luigi Boccherini- Cellokonzerte C-dur. D-dur. C-dur., um 1760-1790, Concerto Amsterdam (royal sound stereo Telefunken).