Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@big_greg Yeah, Blood & Choc is fine. Isn't /I Want You/ just perfect?
Beethoven 
Piano Trio Op 97 “Archduke”
Pablo Casals, Cello

Silk Degrees
Holly Cole, Temptation
Year of the Cat

Buffalo Springfield Again.  I'm going to be listening to this again.  And again.  And again.  I have 3 copies and none of them are in Discogs.  
@noromance Yeah!  That's one of my favorite songs ever.  I think it's one of the greatest recorded performances ever.  I know many will disagree.  I've played it for friends that definitely didn't.

@grey9hound The QL-66YF was JVCs top of the line DD in the 80's.  It's a gorgeous fully automatic table and in excellent condition.  I did end up keeping it.  The buyer was understanding and very cool about it.  In its stock state, it was kind of a crappy turntable.  It has a very large and insubstantial hollow plinth and picked up airborne vibrations like nobody's business.  A few pounds of plastic-clay stuffed inside the plinth and some better feet took care of that.  I can play it as loud as my VPI Classic 2 or my Technics SL1200 MK2 with no issues.  I currently have a Denon DL-301 MK2 cartridge on it, but have used it with my much better Kiseki Blue NS and it was a nice pairing.

@jafant I really like that album, not just for the sonics, but Rod was at the top of his game in terms of songwriting and performing.