Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Buffalo Springfield Again.  I'm going to be listening to this again.  And again.  And again.  I have 3 copies and none of them are in Discogs.  
@noromance Yeah!  That's one of my favorite songs ever.  I think it's one of the greatest recorded performances ever.  I know many will disagree.  I've played it for friends that definitely didn't.

@grey9hound The QL-66YF was JVCs top of the line DD in the 80's.  It's a gorgeous fully automatic table and in excellent condition.  I did end up keeping it.  The buyer was understanding and very cool about it.  In its stock state, it was kind of a crappy turntable.  It has a very large and insubstantial hollow plinth and picked up airborne vibrations like nobody's business.  A few pounds of plastic-clay stuffed inside the plinth and some better feet took care of that.  I can play it as loud as my VPI Classic 2 or my Technics SL1200 MK2 with no issues.  I currently have a Denon DL-301 MK2 cartridge on it, but have used it with my much better Kiseki Blue NS and it was a nice pairing.

@jafant I really like that album, not just for the sonics, but Rod was at the top of his game in terms of songwriting and performing.