Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
“Super-sax Plays Bird”
“Summertime” Paul Desmond
followed by some Sinatra recordings....
Last week i think it was. i mentioned Boz Scaggs "Dig" Album 
Well I had just got it .I paid $20 plus shipping for the RE Double LP 180G vinyl. I thought that was a pretty good deal amd it is probably my favorite Boz Scaggs Album". Memphis" would be my next fav..
Anyway to get to my point. The album had issues it was king of dirty and had several smears on it., Side "D" started skipping in a loop right after the first. there is only two songs on that side . I notified the guy that I purchased from on Discogs and he refunded my money and told me to  keep it..
So iI proceeded to find another seller . They was actually 2 people that had at least brand new one Re Sealed for $20. well i chose the seller and put it in my cart. But i  accidentally, put in Qty of 2 . I think I clicked on purchase ,but i had to wait for the seller to get back with total including shipping., which he did the next day . .when he sent me the total is when i realized what I had done  So . I emailed the seller and asked if he could remove the 2nd one that I had made a mistake.... No response , for like 3 days . Then I sent him another message and ask him to please not wait until the allotted time for me to make the payment, and then leave me negative feedback for non- payment.
He said that he could not alter my cart, but that they were no longer available anyway.. ...so he canceled the order.
 So they both sold as well as the one other guy had for $20 ..New sealed RE.
So I looked around and the next cheapest new on was 23.98 and there is one for 24.95 after that  they are all $30 and above .
I am just wondering if someone or some 3 read the thread and my post and decided to buy it.
I thought it kind of interesting. i do think they are a lot of people who look at or read the thread for Album suggestions.
there may be a lot more than we realize, because I think there are  many  people who are Mute and do not post.