Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@grey9hound no hijack, we keep things mostly focused on music and discuss everything but always returning to our mutual love of music....no worries from my perspective....i also am of a fan of EAR as James and Eric run them, i agree glorious warm tube tone color without being syrup overdone. I have a Herron which is $3 k new but can be found a version back right at your price point. it ( so far for me and many others ) does not reward nos tube rolling. I stop short of calling it a giant killer but it is competitive into the $6 k range. it is no Lamm or ARC ref. It is taunt, lyrical and uncolored. image depth is quite good. My other tube phono is really 2 a Music Reference RM-4 head amp paired w single chassis Croft RIAA-RS, bit warmer presentation, more tube glow and does reward tube rolling, running 1960 rca clear tops , Mullards, and in the RM-4 some cryo Russian rockets.
how much gain do ya need ?enjoy the journey.
jim
I run MM carts so gain should not be an issue. I have a Victor QLA-7 100v from Japan, that I use. I am using The JVC -Z-1S cartridge with Jico SAS Stylus. with Boron Cantiliver.
I also have a NOS Stanton 681EEE mkIII and an NOS ADC XLM Mkii and a Shure 95HE with brand new original HE stylus. ($165 for stylus) 
I have found that the JVC Z-1S sounds as good as the others , at least with the McIntosh MX150 Phono stage. That’s what i had been using. until now,..so I have not yet tried any of the other Carts on the Moon 110 LP V2, since I just got it yesterday. Anyone tried the Project Phono Box DS2 ?
It is coming next week . It is the one that uses two 12AX7s ?
Thanks for the replies