Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Just ordered Rush - "All The World's a Stage" from a Discogs seller. Got the 2015 Rush Remaster. Hoping for the best. I have a couple of the remastered studio albums and think they are pretty good. Saw Rush for the first time shortly after this album was recorded, so it takes me back to that glorious time. I had it on 8-track, then CD many years later. Never owned the original LP.
@slaw   Yes, the Degritter does come with one bottle of their cleaning fluid.  I used just 1ml (they suggest 1 to 2ml per tank).  Results were rather startling.  I found musical information I have never heard before.  Trailing strings, sizzle cymbals that seem to go on forever, layers of the smallest details that came to life.  And as expected, much lower noise from what must have been past contaminants, dust pushed deep down into the grooves, etc.  This machine is like adding a new component to my system.  I have to say "welcome to the world of ultra sonic cleaning".
The Degritter is made of excellent materials and the fit & finish is first class.  Spendy, but I am quite satisfied.
And of course, I did clean and listen to Tapestry...LOL
Neil Young "Freedom" 1989/Reprise/gold stamped promo

Forgot just how good this album is and how great it sounds!