Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@mammothguy54  - I really like -  Jeff Beck with the Jan Hammer Group - "Live". If you like that record, you might like The Jan Hammer Group - "Oh, Yeah?". A fantastic album from that period, IMHO.
@reubent  I'll check into that album, searching first on Discogs for a NM/M- copy.  I do enjoy that genre of music. 

All along I had thought that my copy of Jeff Beck "Truth" was the original I had in high-school.  Believing that as the case I had thought for sure it was thrashed from parties, playing on the Magnavox console at home, etc.  I just now looked at it and realize that it is a replacement copy I probably bought after getting my first real hi-fi system in 1973 (graduated high school in 1972 and immediately worked to save and buy a rather good hi-fi system which was the most bad-ass system in my college dorms).  I'm sure to have played it many times but as all my early albums are of that era were very well cared for, it is in perfect condition.  A good cleaning today and on the turntable it will go, probably before dinner.  Yeah!
Patrick Sky ‎– Reality Is Bad Enough (Verve Forecast 1968)

Did I comment on this before? A mash of Donovan and Syd Barrett.
Lots of football over the last couple days for this Ohio boy.....but finally getting the SOTA cranked up....

Charles Dutoit Conducts Ravel - Ma Mère l'Oy, Le Tombeau De Couperin, and Valses Nobles Et Sentimentales. L'Orchestre Symphonique De Montreal. London 1984