Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
I have about 25 classical albums that I need to clean and listen to.  I need to get more, as well.  I also need to pay attention to Brian's listings and take notes.  I need to expand my collection.
Nevertheless, over the past couple of days/evenings...

Dave Mason, 'Head Keeper' and 'Dave Mason & Cass Elliot' and 'Let It Flow'.  Very nice albums.
Paul McCartney 'McCartney II'
Mark Almond 'To The Heart'  I have all 3 of their albums.  John Mark and Johnny Almond played with John Mayall and are on the album 'Turning Point'.  I saw that concert at the Anaheim Convention Center, about 3 months after the album was released.  John Mayall was the middle of 3 bands.  The headliner of that concert was Spirit.  Wonderful memories!
'It's A Beautiful Day' S/T My copy is an original pressing, in perfect condition!  It really sounded quite good.  Very Hippie-esque, and some bad-ass bass.
Yes 'The Yes Album' Also an original copy from right after it was released, in perfect condition. 
Awesome music!

Great stack there @Mammothguy54!  Dave Mason is popular with quite a few members here and he is sure one of my favorites.  I’ve seen him live a few times in very different phases modes and settings. I have 2 Spirit records and love them.  Never got to see them live though, a little before my time I guess.  
——————————
Darlingside
Extralife 
Amazing Rhythm Aces. Their first album.
Emmy Lou Harris “Wrecking Ball”
First Import pressing from France.
War “The World is a Getto
“Count Basie at the Sands (before Frank)”
“Pastoral Symphony” conductor Bruno Walter
Mike B in MN