Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
I get scads of records from time to time at yard/estate sales, and just start through cleaning and playing them when I have the time.  If I'm there I select them, and other times they want rid of them I just grab the whole bunch.  A lot of them end up going to Goodwill.  Sinatra "the Wee Small Hours", "The Graduate" soundtrack, "Sing with the Four Roses Society" (bunch of singalong standards), Kenny Rogers' Greatest Hits, Poco's "Indian Summer", Herb Alpert's "What Not My Love".  I'm not keeping any of these, either because they're in such poor condition or I just don't like them.  Strangely enough, I listened to and kept a couple of The New Christie Minstrel's albums, which I would've never picked out on my own.
I just bought a turntable, phono preamp and speakers so just starting to build my vinyl collection.  Since I need to justify what I spent to others what classical vinyls have the very best SQ? 

06-01-2020 1:57pm
I think HP of all people nailed it when he noted that digital reproduction effects a high pass filter albeit at a very low frequency which seems to rob the music of its natural ambiance. The bass drops off a cliff, metaphorically speaking. You don’t hear it as lack of bass per se.
@lewm  In a nutshell, vinyl has more bandwidth than Redbook. On the bottom end its only limited by the mechanical resonance of the playback. On the top end it can go out well past 50KHz, although my cutter is bandwidth-limited at about 42KHz.
There you go Slaw
Straight from Ralph.